Sunday, May 13, 2012

Loving Mother's Day!

(By Jen)

I love being a Mom, and I love who my Mom is.  So pretty much, it's a good day all around for me.  =)

So remember this post when I was crafty (in a roundabout sort of way) with my Mother's Day gift to my Mom on her first Mother's Day as a Grandparent?   Well THIS year, two of her gifts from us included more of my craftiness - a homemade tea towel with Noah's picture on it, and a handprint flower in fingerpaints for her!




It was so easy and so fun that I had to make one of each of those for myself too.  ;)

We had such a great morning at church this morning, a lovely lunch out afterwards, and Noah spoiled me with such fun gifts.  Here is a pic of the flowers and card he made for me and a little drawing he made for me in Sunday School:



I love being a Mom to this little guy!  He truly is THE best boy in the whole wide world!  =)



2 comments:

Mom Walker said...

What a great Mother's Day for me too! You guys spoiled me again this year with dinner at my favorite restaurant (and I might add that Noah was a perfect angel even when we had to wait an hour to get a table) and gifts and dessert. And just being all together was icing on the cake! But one of the biggest blessings on Mother's Day (and every day) is seeing my beautiful daughter with a baby of her own. Jen, you are an amazing and awesome mom and I am so very proud of you. Happy Mother's Day - I LOVE YOU!

Clare said...

It is true- anything your kids make is so special! I think that is even true of adult kids.:) Love the photo of Noah on the towel!