Sunday, April 29, 2012

WICKED!!!

Jen likes to brag that Greg usually does a great job when planning dates for us. But this time, she thinks he absolutely outdid himself! =)

Yesterday afternoon, we dropped Noah off at Jen's Mom's house where he had a playdate and a sleepover. We got plenty of text pictures throughout the day/night showing us how good of a time they were having and that he was getting spoiled to the max. ;) Later that afternoon, we headed up to Denver where we had reservations at the amazing Rodizio Grill. If you have the time and the money, we definitely recommend it! The food was quite amazing - and so was the experience!  After that, it was off to see Wicked!!! Jen had been wanting to see that play forever (and growing up, The Wizard of Oz was one of her favorite movies), so this was a real exciting treat! We thoroughly enjoyed the play and would definitely recommend that to anyone too! We couldn't have asked for a better date night! =)



2 comments:

Mom Walker said...

I know you had a great time, but Noah and I had the best playdate and sleepover ever! He is such a good little boy - and so much fun. (I think I'M the one who gets spoiled by getting to have him all to myself!) You need to plan more date nights...

Unknown said...

One of my absolute FAVS! I still sing the songs to myself from time to time. :)