It feels like we are on cloud nine right now, and we’re loving the fact that we can now refer to our baby as a “him” and “our son.” This is all so exciting!!!!! It’s also fun because we’ve been starting to buy some baby clothes and get the nursery prepared. Lots and lots of fun things happening around our house lately!
Now for names….. we already knew the name if it was a girl. It was a done deal. We had pretty much NO boy names that we liked. So for days now, we’ve been reading baby name books, writing down names, saying them out loud, and going over all the ways that he could possibly be made fun of by other kids his own age because of what he was named. We’ve come up with about 3 different names and we hope to have it narrowed down soon. It would be nice to start calling our sweet baby boy by his name. =)
Here’s some recent ultrasound pics… isn’t he SO CUTE??? =)


Here’s how we made the announcement of the sex:
8 comments:
That was such a fun celebration night! The cake, the Martinelli's, the pictures!!! What an incredible blessing--A BOY! I can hardly wait...
Oh how cute!! What a neat idea with the cake - sheesh, you guys are way too creative! :) I'm SO excited to meet this precious little boy!! :)
We are so excited for you two and I love the cake idea! I'll have to pass that on. Aaron and I always seemed to know what we were having because if we had a perfect girl name, it would be a boy and vice versa! Good luck picking names and keep us updated!
How much fun!! I love your creativity! Thanks so much for our card. We loved being told in a special way, too. :) Now, on to boy things...I cannot wait to go shopping!!
That is the cutest way I have ever seen someone announce what they are having!
I am so glad you guys are having a little boy and can't wait to meet him someday.
Boy clothes: not so much fun (although when you dress him like his dad you will just melt!) Boy toys: way more fun!:) You have plenty of time to find the perfect name-if all else fails just name him after some guy in the family.:)
I have been planning on doing that with the cake for the next time too!!!! I thought I was so origional ;) I am excited to meet your boys too! :) Hurray for boys! Oh, and we KNEW Riley was an Aidan or Braydon. Those were the ONLY two names that Matt and I could agree on. When he was born we looked at him and knew he was neither of those. It took the 4 days in the hospital to figure out his name :)
Hey Jen, I have a gift you'll LOVE but I will need the baby's name.
I know some people don't share that stuff so just know I'm waiting :0). You can email me if you want instead, but only tell me if you're FOR SURE keeping that name.
Hope everything is going SUPERB for you & your little guy's health.
Post a Comment