(By Greg)
I posted a praise about 13 months ago on receiving a scholarship to pay for the Level I CFA costs. Well, I'm excited to let you know I received another scholarship today to pay for the Level II CFA costs. Not to mention, it's almost twice as much as I had anticipated!
Here's their response, and I quote: "...Congratulations on receiving the June scholarship from the CFA Society of Colorado! Scholarships were limited this year and you were one of the few candidates chosen..."
For those who forgot or are new, here's what the CFA entails: http://www.testprepreview.com/cfa_practice.htm
Check back in August 2009 (exam date is June 6, 2009) for my results: PASS or FAIL...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! I am SO proud of you! Way to go--I knew if anybody deserved it, it is YOU! Love you!
congratulations!
Very Awesome Greg! Just like the Lord. We're proud of you!
Bob and Cheryl
Post a Comment