Soooooooooo, I played my first game of Bunco last night, (I guess I am a little behind the times.....) and it was one of the most fun "girl nights" I've had in a long time! =) I even won a prize for having the most Bunco's!
I got together with a couple of friends of mine in December, and we decided that it would be fun to start a Bunco team for some of us younger gals at church. Well, indeed it was! We had our first "meeting" last night and it was a complete success - even though a few people couldn't make it to this first meeting. We laughed until we cried, learned a lot about each other, formed new friendships, and made a vow that "what happens at Bunco, stays at Bunco." ;) We also learned that apparently other people in this world (no one in our group) play Bunco and drink the whole time, thus calling it "Drunko." But we had enough fun without the booze..... if you looked in the windows though, you might have thought we actually WERE "drunko!" =)
Here are a few pics from last night.....


2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that this is a fun game! I have never played either and was wondering. We are going to start a mom's night out with some gals from church to play too! Now I'm really excited!
We have a mentoring thing at my church for older and younger ladies - One of the things we get together to do is play Bunco! It's surprisingly fun huh? :o) Glad you were introduced to the wonderful world of Bunco lol
Post a Comment