Sunday, October 12, 2008

We Are Pleased to Announce.....

.... that Brian and Rebecca are officially engaged!!!!!! We couldn’t be more thrilled. (can you tell!!??) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! =)

We also find it a very high honor to be a part of the wedding party as well by being attendants. More and more these days, people aren’t having their brothers and sisters (or even future brothers and/or sisters) involved in the wedding – and we find it so weird; like it’s a blatant example of the non-closeness of the family. But in this situation, this speaks volumes, and we are proud to let the kind of relationship we have (and hope to continue to have) with Brian and Becca be known to everyone.

We love you guys and can’t wait to help with any of the planning and be a part of your special day!!!!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats to the happy couple!! Beautiful ring! :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited for them!! That is totally awesome. The ring is beautiful. Love y'all dearly!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! That is awesome! They are such a cute couple!

Clare said...

That is so fun-it brings back memories, huh? Oh the wonder of being young and in love! :)

Mom Walker said...

We are so excited for Brian and Becca, and for our family! Becca makes our family "complete." Hey--now I have TWO sons and TWO daughters!

Anonymous said...

I am so Happy for you all ... Brian and Becca are such a wonderful couple ... I pray many blessings upon you !!!