(By Greg)
FYI: I had an interview this week for a research analyst position for a local hedge fund here in the Springs!
The interview went well and they indicated there were only a couple interviews and that I had more experience than the other individual. It was very informal and almost more of a "screening" interview.
I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday October 28th at 2:30 PM with the head boss!
Again, please pray for God's will to be done! In addition, if this is God's will, pray for the negotiations on salary--they do not provide medical/retirement benefits! Therefore, I have done extensive research on what T. Rowe Price pays, what the price tag is for benefits in the marketplace, and have come up with a minimum salary...
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're praying!
Love you,
Mom K
Post a Comment