Thursday, April 24, 2008

Groovy Grad

(By Jen)

So yesterday…… Cheryl finally graduated from college!! Woo hoo!! Way to go Cheryl!! But tonight, a bunch of her girlfriends took her out to celebrate and surprised her at Jose Muldoon’s downtown. Viva Jose!! She was totally surprised!! Only 3 of us were taking her to dinner (so she thought), but once we got there, a whole room of her bestest friends sat waiting to celebrate her big accomplishment. After dinner was done, we walked around downtown until it got dark – a great way to work off all that awesome food and enjoy the semi-nice weather. Congrats Cheryl, we/I love you lots!! =)

Me and my Auntie














Me and my friend Allison - get it? Ha ha!! =)















Since I was out gallivanting the night away, Greg decided to take a break from studying for a bit and go play some softball. He filled in at a double header for his work team and said that he did OK. (To quote him: “Even studs have an off night sometimes!!” LOL) They lost to the other team, but he’s quite the happy camper just because he got to play ball. Now he’s in the shower, but after that he plans to study for a few hours…… so I guess I’ll go and read for awhile. Goodnight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to put me on your blog! I now have the time to comment on your blog and do some things I haven't been able to in the last 3 years. Love you too.