Tuesday, April 29, 2008

39 Days And Counting...

(By Greg)

I am taking a break from my studying and thought I'd give you another glimpse into what I'm getting myself in to...

As I sit here, my brain is fried, and I'm trying to do everything I can to memorize these dang formulas. Actually, I'm not supposed to be memorizing them, I'm supposed to be comprehending them! HA! I'm getting close; however, I do have 39 days left, which doesn't seem like a lot of time when I work 40+ hours per week...

So, if anyone can give me some good tips on comprehending these formulas, more power to you! =) If you just want to see what is going into my brain that is so difficult to comprehend, take a look below. (You can click on the pictures for a closer look.) And by the way, these are only a few of the many I need to know:















No comments: