(By Greg)
I had a lady yesterday morning call up asking for cost basis information on when they (joint account for her husband and her) bought several stocks (their CPA was asking for it).
After placing her on hold and looking up the information, I got back on the line, and she asked me my name, and I told her Greg. She said her son's name was Greg and that he died several years ago and her husband is in the early stages of dementia/alzheimer's. She has no clue about this stuff and as she picked up the phone yesterday morning she said a quick prayer, "...Greg where are you?..." in regards to her son helping her...
She was an extremely nice and grateful lady!
That was just cool to see God working and being a part of His plans in life! =)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment