Thursday, April 16, 2015

12 Months Old!

Happy FIRST birthday to the most stunningly beautiful little girl in the world!!!!














It seems, truly, like only yesterday that we were here.  Overjoyed to meet her and to feel the wonderful completeness of our family.




She is silly, sassy, crazy, happy, LOUD, easy, contented, friendly, independent, strong and a whole lot of other things that make her one incredible little girl.  Can NOT imagine life without her and out of all the little girls in the world, we feel blessed and LUCKY we get to have HER!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never thought there would be a more precious little girl than MY little girl, but sorry Jen, I think she's giving you a run for your money! She really is incredible - and I can't believe how blessed I am to be her Mimi!

Sheila said...

I loved seeing all the beautiful pictures of your precious little girl! She is truly a blessing from the Lord!
Sheila