Sunday, June 15, 2014
Father's Day Baby Dedication
4 years ago, on Jen's first Mother's Day, we had Noah dedicated to The Lord at church. This morning, on Greg's first Father's Day (as a Dad of two), we had Emma dedicated to The Lord at church! What an extremely special and meaningful way to celebrate our special days as parents - and to have family and friends along side us to share in this special time made it even more great! We are beyond blessed to be parents to these two amazing treasures. They are the best! The Lord knew what he was doing when he gave us them. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
How WONDERFUL!
I love your longer hair BTW :0).
Hope you are enjoying that sweet Emma - can't wait to get together & catch up. I will be in touch soon - I PROMISE!
Post a Comment