Thursday, April 3, 2014

Baby Bump Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, a good friend of ours blessed us with one of the best baby shower presents ever - a free baby bump photo shoot (with newborn and family pics after)!!! We had a heck of a time trying to get the weather to cooperate with us, but after a couple of re-schedules, we finally got it all right and had the most incredible time. We just got the pictures back and wanted to share just a few of them with you.  She did such a fantastic job so it was super hard not to pick them all!  Here's a peek at our top fav's:  

















3 comments:

Erynn said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE THEM ALL. SO SO beautiful!! The one with Greg and Noah making the heart with their hands on sweet little Emma made me tear up. Love you FOUR. :) :) Now. COME OUT EMMA SO WE CAN MEET YOU!!!!

Susan Mangum said...

Beautiful!! Cannot wait to meet this precious one we've prayed for!! Love you all!!

Sarah Brown said...

Oh my word. I LOVE your maternity sweater!!! If I ever get pregnant again, I want it! lol