Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And She Will Be Called....

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound done today!!  We are still marveling at the amazing technology these days.  =)  The appointment seemed to fly by.  We knew it would.  Because seriously, how old could it possibly get looking at your baby!?!? (Jen keeps asking Greg for an in-home ultrasound machine.... but you can all probably guess how THAT conversation goes....)  ;)  Anyway..... Greg took the day off for this appointment and we brought Noah in for it as well.  He seemed to be totally in awe and excited to look at his baby sister, although maybe not 100% sure what was going on.  ;)  (the little stink pot kept moving around and getting annoyed with the ultrasound tech, so we didn't get the best of images like we did with Noah - either way, some pictures are better than none!)

So here she is.  Just plain adorable.
Say hello to Emma Lynn Fulkerson!


If you'll remember a blog post from a loooooooooooooong time ago, we had said that it was a challenge to pick out a boy's name for us, but that we had already picked out a girl's name.  Well, 4 years later, we still loved that name!  We did go through some baby name books and "top 100" lists, but even after writing down a couple of others that we thought were cute, we always came back to Emma and could never picture her name as being anything else. So.... Emma it is.  =)

6.5 months along! Feeling big, but so very happy these days!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born, I set you apart...." - Jeremiah 1:5

5 comments:

Moosecoke said...

Love her already... how could we not! I see the family resemblance... I really do!

Erynn said...

Oh she is SO SO SO CUTE!!! Love my little Emma already and I can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks!! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful in the womb! Love the name

Kristan L. King said...

Lovely name & pictures - it means whole or complete...perfect since she's completing your family! Congrats again, glad you are doing so well (and you are hardly big).

Debra said...

Hey Sis!! You look great, so sweet to meet Ms Emma! Amazing! Hope you are feeling good!