Saturday, August 10, 2013

Red Rocks and a Tiny Town

So there's the neatest venue in Colorado called the Red Rocks Amphitheatre.  We have never been to an event there before, so months ago, when we found out that Brian Regan was going to be there, we quickly bought tickets for last night's show!  We had such fun under the stars and hope that someone else we love performs there in the future as well so we can go back!!!  =)

(The best pictures we could get..... the iPhone seemed to be having issues.....)





This morning, we found ourselves back up around the same area in Colorado at a neat little place called Tiny Town. (Well.... WE thought it was kinda cheesy, but Noah had a blast!)  ;)







 






Side Note:  We are now on week three of  having Noah do "chores."  Here's a picture of the first week. We'd say it went quite well!  =)
 

2 comments:

Clare said...

I've heard Red Rock is really fun, but I'm not too much of a concert/live show kind of girl.;) It definitely is unique to Colorado, though. I have to ask-maybe I missed it somewhere on the blog-but who is Charlie?:)

Kristan L. King said...

FUN! I wanna see something at Red Rocks too...it is a uniquely CO thing.

Tiny Town looks perfect for your "tiny man" - who btw, ROCKED his chore chart!!

Kudos to raising a responsible & CUTE kiddo. Need a Kinder teacher, I'm your gal! LOL :0)