SO, all those times I sang that to him, I thought he was probably thinking, "please don't sing!" Now I know he really WAS listening! Sooooo cute...
(p.s. I really did teach him the right words, but I LOVE his version...)
All my years of ministry.... That's the cutest!!! Good job Noah!!
That is SO cute!! :)
So sweet! :)
Very cute!
After a day I can't tell anyone about.... I have played this again and again.... Love it! Wish all the children I meet could know that Jesus loves them!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SO, all those times I sang that to him, I thought he was probably thinking, "please don't sing!" Now I know he really WAS listening! Sooooo cute...
(p.s. I really did teach him the right words, but I LOVE his version...)
All my years of ministry.... That's the cutest!!! Good job Noah!!
That is SO cute!! :)
So sweet! :)
Very cute!
After a day I can't tell anyone about.... I have played this again and again.... Love it! Wish all the children I meet could know that Jesus loves them!
Post a Comment