
What a whirlwind these past 2 months have been for us - we have been going absolutely non-stop! We are exhausted and definitely looking forward to some time away.
This past weekend was kinda like the "last hurrah" in the string of busy-ness for us. We had Noah's second birthday party and made him "officially" two years old. His party theme was trains since he is absolutely crazy about trains (and is obsessed with all things related to trains). It was a pretty big party for a two-year-old, even though we whittled down the guest list quite a bit, but everyone seemed to have fun and we tried to make it as relaxed as possible! We got rave reviews from a 5-year-old, BIG smiles and laughs from the birthday boy, and almost everyone commented on how cute/fun his party theme was.








We deemed the party a success. =)

We "put away" more than half of his toys in the basement before the party guests arrived - it helped free up a LOT of room to play in his playroom and allowed for much less of a mess to clean up when it was all said and done. ;) Here is a picture after the party with all of his old toys AND new toys back in his playroom. Goodness - this kid is set for hours upon hours of fun playtime! =) Who's ready for a playdate?? =)
4 comments:
It was a GREAT party and everything was SO cute. Everything from the decorations to the food was just PERFECT! And it was fun just watching Noah have so much fun! How are you gonna top that one next year???
Loved the banner-did you make it yourself? I also thought the train track leading up to the door was a great idea! And the birthday boy- absolutely adorable!:)
I did, Clare! Thanks for noticing! Thanks to the Cricut, otherwise I never would have attempted. ;) I made a picture banner too. I shoulda posted a pic - it was cute, although not AS cute. ;)
Very cute! Love the Dining Car & that was a pretty awesome cake.
I am so excited to make some things with my Cricut...
Post a Comment