Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Race and A Haircut

It only seemed fitting that we do the Race for the Cure this year, seeing as how Jen fights for the cure every day she's at work. =)

We had a blast! And it was even better that we got to do it right in beautiful Garden of the Gods park! It was such a beautiful morning - a great day for a walk in the park.



So about this haircut thing..... we cut Noah's hair this weekend too. =( He didn't seem to mind AT all. Didn't even show the slightest inkling of anxiety. We gave him a sucker to keep his mind off of things, but he didn't need it. He was content to watch Daddy, play with the comb and watch Mommy take pictures. We saved as many curls as we could, as well as all of the trimmings of his first haircut for his baby book. He looks like a little boy now..... =(

2 comments:

Clare said...

I love his new haircut! You guys did a great job. I laughed, because we gave Carson a sucker for his first haircut, too. Must be a good technique.:)

Kristan L. King said...

Great moms think alike Clare!

Jen - the cut looks great. I don't know if I'd have the courage for that (Chuck's - Noah's hair & curls are super long, but I love them)!