We are OK. Our house is OK. No evactuation for us. Although it would have made for a more interesting story. ;)
We also have a mountain lion and a black bear roaming around our area too. The mountain lion eating people's livestock and the bear wandering around exploring.
Just another day in Monument. =) We love it here. =)
2 comments:
Fires are one of the few downfalls of living in this area. We had a similiar situation when we lived on Ft. Carson. Scary while it is happening, but it makes you so thankful when everything turns out okay. Glad you were safe!The wildlife, I suppose, is a different matter...:)
Okay - I wouldn't do so well with the mountain lion & bear in my neighborhood (glad you can ;) about it)!
As for the fire, the smoke would be the most bothersome thing for me - gives me nose bleeds (the year of the Hayman fire I about bled to death...seriously).
Glad you are all safe, now tell Greg to be on the lookout for those wild animals!!!
Post a Comment