We spent 3 days there and had THE best time!!!!
Here's where we stayed. Our little cabin in the woods. Nice and rustic on the outside, recently upgraded to the max on the inside!
Our campfire area. We spent much time here. =)
Saw the Crazy Horse Memorial.
Mt. Rushmore!
Stopped for a picnic in crappy little Sturgis. However, we were there for the rally, so that was kinda neat to see all the motorcycles.
Went through Wind Cave National Park.
Saw some Bison. Also saw some Big Horn Sheep, Wild Turkeys, Does and Fawns, Pronghorn and a lot of prarie dogs.
During the trip, we got updates and pics of Noah. We'd ask: "How's he doing?" Looks like he was getting spoiled by Mimi, Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Bob this day..... =)
Another day: "How's he doing?" Looks like he hardly even missed us..... =)

3 comments:
You couldn't have had "THE best time," because N and I had THE best time!!! (Don't you have some place else to go pretty soon??? ha ha!) I'm glad you enjoyed your get-away - and thanks for letting me have him for 3 days.
I've been to Mt. Rushmore several times, but Joel has never gotten a chance to go. I would love to go there with him and visit Yellowstone, too. I am glad you were finally able to complete your trip!
Are you a mind reader? My dad and I were thinking of going to Dakota for fall break - my mom is mad because she wants us to wait (she's going to AZ AGAIN).
Looks amazing - can't wait to see it myself!
Post a Comment