2 weeks ago, on April 29th, I lost my spades partner. My driving teacher. My Dairy Queen/Taco Bell date.
The one who made me feel like I was pretty much the greatest thing in life, ever.
He was one of MY most favorite people ever too. So much so, that I named my son after him.
Just when I thought I'd already gone through the worst thing in life a kid could ever go though, I find out THAT didn't even hold a candle to THIS.
I miss him every minute of every day and I hate the ache and the hole I have in my heart. But I cling to the fact that I know he's with our Heavenly Father and that I'll get to see him again someday!
3 comments:
I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I am just praying that you are being comforted by the greatest Comforter, and that you will have a peace that passes understanding.
wow! Jen... what a tribute to a precious man... you live with his legacy... the person you are is a tribute to him. Love you
What a blessing to have had him in your life and for Noah to have been born before he left this world! I lost both my grandparents in high school, I feel your pain and hurt. You are *so* right, though, a reunion is in our future!
Post a Comment