Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Please"

We're working on "please" and "thanks" with Noah right now. His Auntie Cheryl thinks it's SOOOOOOO cute, so she had to take a short video of him saying it one morning on her iPhone.

It was just too darn cute NOT to share with y'all! (Note: we had to throw his funny binky in there for even more of a laugh!) ;)

Happy viewing! =)


8 comments:

Gammy Mangum said...

I LOVE this!! He is SO very adorable!! Please, please, please give him a Gammy-sized hug for me! :) Love you all much!! xoxoxo

Erynn said...

AWWW!!! I LOVE, LOVE this!!! He is SO adorable! I love how his little nose scrunches all up! :) SO cute. Gosh, I cannot wait to see you guys!! :)

Mom Walker said...

Isn't that cute??? He has all the words he needs now -"up" "ball" "Mimi" and "please" (And yes, Erynn, we are looking forward to see you all SOON too!)

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! So very cute!

Clare said...

Too cute! That video quality is excellent-hard to believe things have gotten so much better even since we had Jocelyn a short 5 years ago. Noah is so serious about it, and that makes it that much cuter. BTW-I have made books with Shutterfly, Picaboo, Walgreens and Snapfish, so if you ever wanted to compare, I'm your gal.;)

Gammy Mangum said...

Mom Kelly - I do think he needs to say "Gammy", too! Don't you agree? Work on that now so when we see you he can call me by name!! It would just melt my heart! LOVE you all so much!! :)

Kristan L. King said...

Who wouldn't love it?!?!

He is such a CUTIE!

Moosecoke said...

why is Auntie not getting any credit for this? I am cute too!