Here are a few pics of him getting in the spirit of Halloween this year. Get ready to see a LOT of orange!! (We don't really "celebrate" Halloween, but we DO go to the Harvest Festival at church, sometimes we'll wear costumes, sometimes go to parties, we usually go to the pumpkin farm to pick pumpkins, and we sometimes carve our pumpkins. Eventually we'll take Noah out trick-or-treating, but that's about the extent of our "celebrating" of this particular holiday.)
"Helping" carve out his first little pumpkin.
Not sure about all of this AND all that yucky stuff inside.....
Hmmm....what's in here, Mom?
Loving his orange "ba-ba" again.
So happy to find a pumpkin on the porch!
I Love My Mummy! (This shirt glows in the dark - he thinks it's pretty neat!)
His Mimi got him a "boo beam" flashlight. He loves this like crazy!
Always gotta torture the kid with the seasonal headbands at Target. ;)
More torture. He doesn't seem to mind though.
Our little pumpkin at his first Harvest Festival. =)
Our little family. (Third time was a charm to get this picture.)
Noah and his Auntie.
Where we goin' now, Dad?
Auntie Cheryl and Mimi taking him around to "trick-or-treat."
Precious.
Off to get more candy - for Daddy or for Noah?
Noah and his Uncle Bob.
His first Halloween! HAD to get the shirt. ;)
Playing a game at the Harvest Festival.
4 comments:
SO adorable! What a precious, precious boy...I love all the pics! I still can't get it in my head he's walking. Gosh. So grown-up. And I adore his Mummy shirt... :)
Ah, all of these "firsts..." He is just growing up waaaayyyyy too fast. I'm so glad I get to be so involved in his life - what a blessing he has been. If Halloween was this much fun with him, I can't wait for Christmas!!!
I am SO excited for this time next year! Our little guy will be about 10 months & we're stoked for pumpkin patches & costumes!
SOOO cute!
Post a Comment