Saturday, August 28, 2010

Well It Finally Happened......

We just bought our FIRST, yes FIRST box of diapers. Here Noah is a week shy of being 8 months old, and we haven't bought a single box of diapers. This is all thanks to everyone who spoiled us before Noah's shower, at Noah's shower, and long after the shower and his birth. What an incredible blessing!!!


4 comments:

Clare said...

At first I thought you were going to say you were using cloth! And just think-if you potty train early you shouldn't have to buy too many more...:)

Mom Walker said...

I realize you have an amazing subject to work with, Jen, but your "photographing" abilities are getting better all the time - great pics!

Kristan L. King said...

Very nice! My brother-in-law had a poker party & the buy in was batteries (any size) and diapers (any size). My sister didn't have to buy any until Addi moved up to size 3. I'm sure our mothers would've love such gifts!!! :0)

The Shoup Family said...

That is awesome! :)