What a precious gift we've been given. He truly is THE smartest, THE cutest, THE most fun, THE sweetest, THE most loved, THE most spoiled, THE most well-behaved........ =)
Here's some of his best pics lately......
Fun in the bath with daddy! Standing up! =)
His OTHER favorite way to sleep lately.
Chillin' in his Bumbo!
Fun with his play mat.
Snuggles with Aunt Becca.
Tummy time!
Playing with his new stuffed animal.... it's almost as big as he is!
Boys are the best! =)
SO adorable when he sleeps. =)
We're also seeing a "boy" theme in our life lately. Noah's gonna have LOTS of little guy friends to grow up with. Sister-friend Erynn is having a boy (Nathan). Our friend Ali is having a boy (Elijah). Jen's childhood friend is having a boy (name TBD). Our friend Ryann just had a boy (Riley). Jen's friend Laura just had a boy (Tanner). Jen's high-school choir teacher's son just had a boy (name unknown)...... this choir teacher also said she had a theory as to why so many women lately are having boys - because we are in desperate need in this world for some strong Christian men to be raised up in the Lord to lead us, so He is having these women have boys so they can do just that! So if you are pregnant, and don't know the sex (which we know of about 5 people right now who fit into that category), think about that. You are probably going to have a boy. ;) Just sayin'....... =)
(By Greg)
Saturday, June 5th, (tomorrow) is my test day for Level 2 of the CFA exam (http://www.testprepreview.com/cfa_practice.htm), finally! I've been studying since October ('09) and it seems like the studying is never-ending. Since this is my second time around on Level 2 (I failed Level 2 last June), you'd think it would be a little easier, but it's not. I've been able to recall a lot of stuff, but it's still difficult! With 4,000 pages worth of material to study from and only a 120-question test, the questions can be from anywhere. On the bad side, if I fail again tomorrow, I'll know what to focus on next year and what to do different and how to study better.
Please pray for me as the exam starts at 9:00 AM and goes until 5:00 PM! And please pray that I pass this time around!
6 comments:
Isn't it weird how children seem to come in "clumps" for lack of a better term? Everybody was having a boy when I had Carson-fun though, because everyone can swap tips (never let anyone tell you a baby is a baby-they are born knowing their gender! :]). Good thing,because boys need male friends to make noise with.:) Praying for Greg tomorrow and looking forward to a happy post about positive results soon!
I hope this theory is right, if so we'll be having a boy too! We won't find out for sure till July though. We will be blessed either way of course but a big brother would be nice :)
I have totally noticed the abundance of boys and so have other people I know. :)
Noah is looking cute as always!
Good luck to Greg on his test today. I will definitely say a prayer for him. I hope his hard work pays off
He is adorable! (And yes, boys are awesome!)
Of course, MY favorite pic is the one of Noah all snuggled up next to me sleeping! :-) These five months have been beyond wonderful. Gosh, I love my new job! What a precious baby...
Go Greg... Go!
Post a Comment