Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Wizard of Oz

Colorado Springs is not in Kansas anymore......

It was SO much fun tonight! We went to see The Wizard of Oz at the Pikes Peak Center! Since that was one of Jen's most favorite movies growing up (she can pretty much quote the whole movie), and the highlight of her trip to Washington D.C. oh so long ago (Dorothy's shoes), Greg surprised her for Valentines Day this year with tickets to see the Broadway musical! =) We definitely enjoyed ourselves and think that we could possibly get into the whole "theater" thing. =)

Next thing on the list to see: Wicked. The next time it's playing in Denver (or hopefully the Springs), we plan to go!


3 comments:

Jess said...

Did you actually *have* your baby less than 6 months ago because you don't look like you could possibly have had a kid lately :p

Moosecoke said...

How fun!!!!

Kristan L. King said...

I didn't know you loved this flick...me too!! I was mesmerized as a young girl :0). I heard Wicked was AMAZING...but I tried reading the book & it was weird. Maybe the musical is better, I know 4 teachers who LOVED seeing it.