Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Baby Dedication

(By Jen)

This Mother's Day for me was vastly different than last year.

Last year, only a hand-full of people knew I was pregnant. This year, everyone did, so it was fun to share my first Mother's Day experience and have everyone be excited with me! Last year, I spent Mother's Day feeling sick to my stomach while sitting on the bathroom floor at home most of the day. This year, I felt fine and actually got to go to church! =) Last year, Noah wasn't here yet. This year, he was - and what made Mother's Day extremely special THIS year, was that we had him dedicated to the Lord at church this morning! =) It's a day that we will always treasure and remember, and it was so special to be able to share that moment with our family and close friends.





5 comments:

Erynn said...

Look at how adorable you guys are! I just love your little family. I'm so glad you posted pictures of Noah's dedication - what a special time! Love all of you!

Mom Walker said...

Seeing you celebrate YOUR first Mother's Day made MY Mother's Day even more special. You are such an awesome mommy! Also, having Noah dedicated that morning just made the day perfect. Noah is very blessed--and so am I!!! (I love my "Mimi" bracelet.)

Clare said...

We dedicated Jocelyn at about the same age. It was a little more tricky with Carson since his dad was deploying but we had his after Joel got back. I always feel like that is so important! Too bad I missed it because I was in the nursery-however, guess that is one way I am keeping my commitment to help "raise them in the Lord", right?:)

Moosecoke said...

Ah Jen.... You are such a good mom.... trust me!


I love you and learn from you all the time!

Love, Auntie

Kristan L. King said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I know you'll raise Noah in a Godly house, full of love. Congrats on this special memory!!