Today Noah turned 4 months old. He also had his 4-month well child check today too! Poor baby had to "celebrate" by getting 2 more shots and an oral "vaccine." He's gonna hate going to the doctor if we're not careful, but for now, he LOVES him! (whew!) Jen didn't have to wait in the waiting room this time since he did so great with his shots. Such a trooper! Anyways.... the good news is, he can now start having some rice cereal introduced into his diet! Yay! We started that tonight. Quite the experience. ;) It wasn't totally what we were hoping for (WE were probably more excited about it than HE was), but like the doctor said, it might take him awhile to get used to it. He can have it one feeding per day for one week. If he likes it and gets the hang of eating from a spoon, we can go to twice a day in a week or two! He weighs 14 lbs 12.5 oz, he is 24 inches long now, and the doctor gave him another clean bill of health. We sure have been blessed with such a happy, healthy, and one good sleeper of a baby!!!! =) Hopefully his baby brother or sister will be like that too.... but we don't EVEN want to go THERE right now.... ;)


His "war wounds" from today. :(






7 comments:
Oh my gosh... it might be dangerous for you guys to come see me because I am fully contemplating just keeping him. Look at what an ADORABLE sweet boy! I love him soooo much! I love how happy he is! He needs to have a chat with his cousin and let him know that's how babies are supposed to act. ;) Love you guys!
Oh my gosh how cute is he??!
I can't believe how quickly these four months have flown by. We have had a lot of fun! He is just so perfect...
He is so cute and cuddly! I want to kiss those chubby cheeks! :)
Poor guy- icky shots and then disgusting rice cereal! I think someone should come up with a better first food...oh well, it is only a short time until he can have "people" food.:)
Those pictures leave me speechless... except Wow! Jen... the one of you and Noah is priceless. You guys look like models. I didn't think it was possible to get cuter.... you both are. Gorgeous!
SO DARLING!! Can't believe he's so old already, I still feel like it was just a week ago that you were announcing your pregnancy...time flies. Enjoy every minute, by your blog posts I can tell you are :o)!
Post a Comment