We're SO glad we got a new camera this past Christmas. We probably use it several times every day. Can you guess what we take most of our pictures of? ;)
LOVES his bath time with Daddy!

Out for a walk..... he generally sleeps. ;)
Mommy's boys (bath buddies)..jpg)
Gorgeous boy. .jpg)
The next E-Trade baby. Milk-a-what? =)
Silly Mommy having fun with a shower cap. =)
Napping on a Saturday afternoon.
Daddy and Noah..jpg)
Priceless. =).jpg)
He LOVES his Aunt Becca! =).jpg)
All bundled up and ready to run errands!
5 comments:
He is indeed Noah-licious! I am so thankful I have the opportunity to be involved in his life. He is SOOOO fun--and what a beautiful baby! (Maybe I am a bit partial???)
What handsome men you live with Jen! :)
Love the shower cap!!!!
So cute! I love the picture of you and him! You look great. :)
Ok that one of Noah holding daddy's pinky~you should have that printed and framed. SO amazing
SUCH an adorable little guy!! Oh, I just love all three of you!! :)
Post a Comment