Monday, January 11, 2010

Noah’s Here!

Introducing Noah Alexander Fulkerson!



Noah’s Vital Stats:
Date of Birth: 1/4/2010
Time of Birth: 12:24 p.m.
Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz
Length: 20.5 in.











I Sam 1:27For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.

7 comments:

The Shoup Family said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie! Congratulations!! (By the way, how is it that you look s beautiful and not even tired in that hospital picture?! JEALOUS! :) )

Jared and Abby said...

Yay!!! Congratulatons on Noah! So happy for you!

Erynn said...

Congratulations you guys!! I love all three of you! I can't wait to meet him!!! He is so absolutely adorable! :)

Moosecoke said...

Oh Noah... you are beyond precious!

Clare said...

He almost looks like he is smiling in that one photo.Too cute! It is only going to get better from here on out. Congratulations!

Mom Walker said...

He is so beautiful! Isn't it amazing how a person can fall instantly in love with somebody they've never met before??? Papa and I are in LOVE! This is going to be fun...

MumMangum said...

Aw...you guys are so cute! We CANNOT wait to meet Noah! Congrats, congrats, congrats! This is just too much fun! We love y'all so much!! :)