Friday, December 18, 2009

Still Chillin' In There

38 weeks today!

Actually, as of last week (week 37), Jen was considered full term and could have Noah at any time and he'd be OK - but, the doctor visits seem to indicate that Jen is nowhere near delivering. Whew! Let’s hope the doctor says that next week too. Maybe our prayers of delivering late will be answered!? =)

14 more days to go. Excited? Definitely. Ready? Hope so! Nervous? Absolutely.


9 comments:

Clare said...

If he is born on January 1st then he will share his birthday with my nephew. I am surprised your doctor isn't itching to induce you!It seems they don't believe in "overdue". I always just wanted my babies to come when they were good and ready...that is the best way I think. Although in my case that was always early!:)

Mom Walker said...

Noah may not be ready, but I SURE AM!!! I can't wait to start my new "job." (Ah, we've waited this long, I guess we can wait a few more days...) 2010 is going to be sooooo much fun!

Unknown said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant lady! Micah didn't come until 41 weeks, so there is hope! :)
Make sure you get some good rest b/c in a few weeks sleep will be a thing of the past. :)

Erynn said...

Yay! Look at you - you are SO cute! :) I can't wait to meet Noah! Glad to hear the doctor appointments are going well!

MumMangum said...

You're absolutely adorable! We'll keep the prayers coming that Noah is definitely a 2010 baby! Have a fantastic Christmas! We love y'all!

Moosecoke said...

He knows the proper time! So thankful He does! Praying for God's best and then some! Can't wait sweetie... praying for all of that!

The Shoup Family said...

Hurray! The belly is getting bigger too!!!! :) You are so cute!

Kristan L. King said...

My mom's birthday is Jan. 2nd & dad's Jan. 7th, so overdue he'll be in great company :0).

Knowing that God's timing is always best, praying that Noah is healthy & delivery is bearable.

Papa Kelly said...

You are beautiful!! I can't wait to see Noah!