For those of you who are wondering: yes, we also took some of the “obligatory” naked belly pics and they turned out gorgeous!!! But we feel those are more personal to us, so we’ll keep those at home instead of displaying them all over our blog. ;)
Monday, November 30, 2009
Maternity Photo Shoot
A good friend of ours blessed us with one of the best baby shower presents ever - a free photo shoot!!! We had the most incredible time and just got the pictures back earlier this week. She did such a fantastic job and we wanted to share just a few of them with you – check it out!!! =)
For those of you who are wondering: yes, we also took some of the “obligatory” naked belly pics and they turned out gorgeous!!! But we feel those are more personal to us, so we’ll keep those at home instead of displaying them all over our blog. ;)
For those of you who are wondering: yes, we also took some of the “obligatory” naked belly pics and they turned out gorgeous!!! But we feel those are more personal to us, so we’ll keep those at home instead of displaying them all over our blog. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So pretty! They turned out great - I love the ones with Noah spelled out on your tummy - so cute!
He's coming soon!!! :)
Love you.
She did such a great job taking the pictures, but how could she not with such cute subjects??? One more month...
I love them!!!! Love you and Love Noah!
So super cute!
Love the pictures!! Sweet memories to look back at through the years.
What beautiful pictures! You all are so cute...I love them! And in one short month, Noah will be here. So very exciting! Love you all! :)
What a clever idea to spell out his name.I do have to say I am glad I didn't do that with Carson- we changed his name at the last minute :)- but what a great keepsake for your family. Whoever took those did a really great job!
Those photos are EXCELLENT! What a cool gift. I love (just like everyone else) the blocks with Noah on your belly...so CUTE!
Hey Jen and Greg- The pictures are beautiful! Glad to hear that everything is going well- pregnancy, mom & baby! You look great Jen! Thanks for sharing on your blog. Fun to read about it! Sorry I missed the shower, I wasn't feeling well and was also cramming for finals! Can hardly wait to meet baby Noah.
Post a Comment