That’s right folks, WE’RE HAVING A BABY!!! We took a pregnancy test on April 27th, and confirmed it’s “positiveness” with blood work and an ultrasound on May 11th. At this point, it looks like Jen is about 14 ½ weeks along with the due date being around December 31st/January 1st. We couldn’t be more thrilled and we can’t stop talking about how much more fun our lives and our future is going to be. We are so thankful to be blessed with this awesome little gift from the Lord and to be trusted enough to raise one of God’s children. The miracle of life is so amazing and we can’t wait to share our pictures and stories along the way. Continue to pray for us as we embark on a new adventure that is so totally new (and a little intimidating!) to us and that God would faithfully prepare our hearts and minds during the next 6 months!
14.5 weeks along and not much to show for it. ;)
Ephesians 3:20& 21 – Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory…… for ever and ever!
+(6-1-2009).bmp)
15 comments:
YAY!! YAY!! Your Albuquerque family is so excited to share in your joy!! Thanks for entrusting us with such a fun, amazing secret!!
We can hardly wait for Baby Fulkerson to arrive...and I get to be GrandMum!! YAY!! :)
Congrats Jen! Your life will never be the same...in a good way =)
YAY!!!! I can't wait! So, so, SO exciting!!!
I had to go look up a picture of a 14 week-old baby - your little jelly bean has fingers! And little expressions already!!! And they have hair! SO COOL!
Love you guys lots and lots!
P.S. All-time, favoritest picture of the two of us! :)
Praise the Lord!!!! I love HIS perfect timing and provision on our lives. I am so so so happy!!!!
Hurray! Here comes the biggest change in your life....mostly good, nay, great :) Congratulations!!!!
I'm so excited for you guys - I don't think I even knew you were 'trying' as it were lol I hope you have an easy pregnancy - sounds like it's been pretty smooth thus far!
oh my gosh!!!!! You have been holding out on us Jen...how exciting for you both. :)
I love the little story of how Greg proposed and all that. You look great and I can't wait to read more about your journey. Are you guys going to find out the sex?
So excited for you guys!
What a great story and such a huge blessing to you both.
You look really great!
I'm so glad it's not a secret anymore! I was about to bust!!! We are going to have SO much fun. "Papa" and I can hardly wait! I hope and pray that this child is as much of a blessing to YOU two as You were (and are) to ME! I LOVE YOU--ALL THREE OF YOU!
There just aren't enough words!!!! Beyond happy for you both and am so thankful with you and for you. I can't wait to tell your little one about Jesus along with you.
Love you!
What a wonderful surprise we received Monday night finding out that you are expecting a baby! We are so happy for you and for us…our first grandchild!! A baby is a miracle and one of God’s most wonderful blessings. We are so excited about welcoming this new little person into our family. We’ve been told that being grandparents is one of the sweetest joys in life. We can hardly wait!!
Congratulations!! We Love you.
Ummm, can I just say I suspected it in May because of some vague FB comments--but I wasn't going to ask & pry into your personal business just to satisfy my curiosity!! Over the past few weeks,especially with VBS, I assumed you weren't because you weren't showing. Congrats--you'll make awesome parents & God will continue to bless your family.
I am such a PROUD Papa!!!
WOW! I am feeling old. A Great Uncle??? Sherri and I are so Happy for you. We have an awesome God. I pray his blessing over both of you and your future family. Congrats!!!!
Jim and Sherri
I know I am late with my "congratulations" but since we have been out of town it took me a while. Maybe a Christmas baby? :)
Post a Comment