Saturday, June 6, 2009

CFA: Today's Test

(By Greg)

It went! I'm glad everyone else has a lot of confidence in me, because I don't feel good about the test today, at all! I will have faith and hope that I really did pass the test, because I feel I was able to talk myself through (hopefully) the correct answer on most of the questions that I was unsure about.

It was very frustrating and demoralizing--6+ months of studying (hard studying) and it really felt like I was not prepared for the test.

I thought it was an unfair test and hopefully the committee will think the same thing when they begin grading them soon. All the important stuff they tell you to study and what's going to be on the test, NOTHING...

1 comment:

Mom Walker said...

If ANYBODY could pass, it would be you! I have prayed that God would honor all of the hours you spent studying. Now, we'll just wait! I'm glad we were able to go up and have lunch with you--I hope it was a relaxing break in your day.