Or should we say, it’s been more like February AND March madness? ;) Madness can be a good thing though – it can be anything from rage and insanity, to ecstasy and enthusiasm! Both ways of madness would explain our lives lately- we have been “insanely” busy, and we are just so “ecstatic” at how wonderful our lives are. We really can’t complain and we feel truly blessed. It feels good to be happy. It feels good to be content.
So we haven’t blogged in awhile...... we’ve had some complaints: “Did you know you haven’t blogged in awhile?” “You need to update your blog!” “I’m tired of reading the same thing over and over; it’s time to update the blog!” “Are you ever going to update your blog?” “So...... how come you haven’t updated your blog in awhile?” It’s all part of the madness, friends. We’ve just been busy. Lately, pretty much every weekend, we’ve either been entertaining at our house, going out with friends, or hanging out with family. Weeknights we study like crazy and take breaks watching American Idol and playing Wii. And, of course as usual, we’re planning a few vacations for this year (and next!). Depending on the job situations will depend on how “extravagant” they will be. It’s all good though. Life is good. We’ll be happy with anything.
Brian turned 21 late last month. Kinda hard to believe, huh? Our little boy is growing up...... Dad had his birthday just 4 days after that, so we’ve been birthday-ing quite a bit lately! It’s fun though, and we’re glad we are still able to celebrate birthdays with them. Some people don’t get to celebrate birthdays with family because of death or living situations, so it’s a blessing to be able to celebrate one more year of their lives with them.
Continue to keep us in your prayers! Greg’s test is set for June 6th, while Jen’s test is set for April 11th. Greg is still looking for/applying for jobs, so pray that the right one will come along soon. Jen is still waiting for her job to become “unfrozen” at the hospital, so pray that it will open up soon or that another perfect job will come her way. (She’s getting kinda restless.....) And lastly, just pray for us in general – we have a lot going on “behind the scenes” as well.
Spring is almost here! Don’t forget to set your clocks one hour ahead tonight!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Praying! :)
"behind the scenes"??? I think my baby predictions are true *smile*
Jealous as usual when I read your blog... sounds like lots of fun - I look forward to the vacations we don't know to plan yet! I'll be praying for your "scene" as well. I love the neat connection prayer creates between people. Hey... add us to your blog list so I don't get my "feelers" hurt - in all your spare time :)
Well, don't hold your hopes TOO high for the baby thing to happen - I am afraid your prediction is wrong this time. Getting a puppy (or two) would be more of a realistic prediction. They can be like kids, right?? ;)
Puppies never grow up and leave home! :) That is the main difference between dogs and children. I can empathize you-it is amazing how two "boring" months seem to be so jam-packed.I hope all the studying and testing go well. We will be praying for you.
Post a Comment