OK, we’ll admit it..... we’re suckers for the free breakfasts that Chick-Fil-A gives away during various months throughout the year. Seriously, who can resist? Evidently WE can’t because we got up before 6 (yes, a.m.) just so we didn’t have to wolf our food down and/or make Greg late for work. We’re also slightly addicted to their coffee - if you’ve never tried it, you’re missing out. ;)
So that makes two times now this week that Jen has been up before 6. This past Monday morning she met Mom at 6:15 to head up to the Aurora courthouse to help a friend with a domestic violence suit. Talk about a long, nerve-wracking day! They sure were nervous, and they weren’t even the ones filing the suit! They’ll probably be heading up there with her again in a couple of weeks – please keep our friend in your prayers!
Today is the first day of Spring, and man, are we ever ready for it! Apparently it’s supposed to be 70 today – guess we'll be heading out for a walk later this evening! =)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We love chic-fil-a too!
I always think that getting breakfast for free sounds like fun and I am a huge Chick-Fil-A fan, but the kids can't make it out of the house before 8:00 am. :) I will pray things work out for your friend!
Mmmm! Chic-fil-a is my favorite! You're making me hungry!
We LOVE Chick-fil-a!!! I haven't tried the coffee though. I am looking forward to it :)
Post a Comment