We wanted to quickly update you with yet another project we tackled late last week - a small, fairly easy one, but one that makes a HUGE difference. We put up lights above our cabinets in the kitchen! That was always our original goal from the get-go, but once we got the extra set of cabinets up, and then the trim up 5 months ago, it was slow moving from there for some strange reason..... But anyhow, it’s done and looks amazing! It adds SO much to our kitchen now. We sometimes find ourselves wandering in there for no other reason than to just stand there and stare up at how incredible it looks! We say all the time that if we continue to keep adding just the perfect touches to our house, we’re never gonna want to move! Maybe we never will, we love our house. ;)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Jen... I was blog hopping this morning, enjoying your site and I came across an earlier entry about blog stalkers. I get really curious about who reads mine as well so I put a free map on it. There's a link to the site that offers it from my blog if you're interested. Merry Christmas!!
Hey Jen...I just gave you the Honest Scrap award! Come and get it!
www.alifarmer.blogspot.com
Very nice - We have similar cabinet structures and yet I've never thought to put lights up there... Wow. I feel silly now ;o)
Post a Comment