(By Jen)
BZZZZZZZZZ……… BZZZZZZZZZ……… BZZZZZZZZZ……… BZZZZZZZZZ……… BZZZZZZZZZ……… that’s the sound I woke up to yesterday and this morning - a jackhammer and a cement cutter. Part of our driveway and cul-de-sac are now torn to pieces (which means 2 of our 3 cars now have to live out on the street instead of in the garage for a few days). We have no real idea what they are trying to fix - which makes us kinda nervous. Brand new houses, brand new neighborhood – what could possibly be THAT wrong already that men are standing chest high in the ground?? Well, at least one good thing might come of it – I could reach one of my “goals” in life by making an imprint on wet cement before I die. LOL. (I’d have to get out at night so no one would see me though – I’m so silly.) Anyhow, here are a few pics that I sneakily took through the blinds throughout the days – before I had to get the heck out of there. The noise can be enough to drive a person crazy!!!!!
BZZZZZZZZZ……… BZZZZZZZZZ……… BZZZZZZZZZ……… BZZZZZZZZZ……… BZZZZZZZZZ……… that’s the sound I woke up to yesterday and this morning - a jackhammer and a cement cutter. Part of our driveway and cul-de-sac are now torn to pieces (which means 2 of our 3 cars now have to live out on the street instead of in the garage for a few days). We have no real idea what they are trying to fix - which makes us kinda nervous. Brand new houses, brand new neighborhood – what could possibly be THAT wrong already that men are standing chest high in the ground?? Well, at least one good thing might come of it – I could reach one of my “goals” in life by making an imprint on wet cement before I die. LOL. (I’d have to get out at night so no one would see me though – I’m so silly.) Anyhow, here are a few pics that I sneakily took through the blinds throughout the days – before I had to get the heck out of there. The noise can be enough to drive a person crazy!!!!!
BZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! There goes some of my driveway and part of the street.....
What a mess.... I feel kinda trapped.
Here comes the cement! (And by the way, look at that nicely mowed lawn of ours!)
Almost done! (See my car over there?)
No comments:
Post a Comment