Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CFA Results

(By Greg)

As some of you know, today was D-Day @ 9:00 AM EST! I attempted to log-in from home, but there was so much traffic that the site would not pull up! After reloading the page about 15 times, I gave up, and came to work! Once I got to work, the link opened with no problem. The results:

PASS


I did not get less than 51% in any category. Also, the overall PASS RATE was 35%!

The next step, Level 2, next June! I now have a good 10+ months to study for the next Level!

If there's one thing I learned in the 4+ long months of studying and the 2 months of waiting for the results, I can do anything if I put my mind/heart/soul in it!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg:
Dad and I are SO proud of you! We never doubted for one minute that you would pass with flying colors!
We love you,
Mom K

Anonymous said...

Awesome Job!!!! Never a doubt in my mind. I am proud of you.

Jim P.