Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally, It's Over...

(By Greg)

Well, the test came and went! It's hard to believe that all my studying culminated in a 240-question, 6-hour exam this past Saturday!

Overall, I think the exam went well. The test was not nearly as difficult as I had anticipated; however, it wasn't easy by any means! I felt pretty confident after the AM session and was happy to be at least half-way through. The PM session was another story... It was more difficult; however, the 2nd half of the PM session went pretty well. I'd like to think I passed the test on Saturday, but I don't want to get cocky, so it is what it is--it's up to the graders now!

I came into this test very well prepared and used as many resources as I could! While talking to some other candidates during the lunch break, a lot of them were saying, "...I'll be taking this next year..." (I'm thinking to myself, "...not me, I'm moving on to Level II) and "...other resources, what else was there?..." So, a lot of people didn't seem prepared and didn't seem to dedicate as much time...

All in all, it went good, I'm glad to be done, and I can't wait until the results are posted in late-July. Until then, I will be doing absolutely nothing and enjoying my time off!!!!!

Lastly, THANK YOU for everyone's thoughts and prayers! I was at peace and was not nervous at all during the exam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg- Glad your test is done and you feel good about it! I am sure that you are glad to be done with it! Enjoy your free time!