This past weekend we jumped in the car and headed out to see our friend Erynn get married in Albuquerque. It was a quick trip, but well worth it. Her and Jon are one of the neatest, most cutest couples we know, and it was such an honor to attend. We also had fun running around Albuquerque (since we had never been there before) and hanging out at Erynn's parents house after the wedding. At the end of the trip, we came to the conclusion that we're not real big fans of New Mexico and that the only reason to go there is to see the Mangum's. Here's a helpful hint to anyone who wants to visit Albuquerque in the future: Don't ask any of the locals for directions.... none of them seem to know where ANYTHING is around there or how to get to it. It was so weird.....

"Who gives this woman...."

"I do!!"

Jon (soon-to-be NFL player), Erynn (soon-to-be a more well-known author), Jen, Greg

Dr.Pepper - The best part of the wedding for Greg ;)

"Doing the electric sliiiiiiide"

WOO HOO!! Our first trip to Trader Joe's!!

Greg and Sadie - LOL

Jen and Sadie - LOL



Bored in the car, messing around.....

REALLY bored.... seriously....

WOW.... need we say more?
1 comment:
Okay, I have to comment! First of all, the favorite part of the wedding, Greg, was the Dr. Pepper?? What's with that? :)
Are we considered locals? If I recall, we gave you directions.... Hmmmm....
I'm glad you came to see us and came to the wedding! Next time you come, we'll have time to show you around personally! I promise it will be a really good time!! :)
Post a Comment