Friday, July 27, 2007

Fast week

(By Jen)

This week seems to have gone by faster than most weeks. "That's weird...." =) It began on Sunday afternoon/evening with Greg and Brian "embarassing" the family at the new Wal-Mart in Falcon by "floor skiing." (One pulling the other across the slippery floor...."Hey Mom, watch this!!") But did they let me get a picture?? No... Then Monday night Greg had his softball game on the co-ed team and he actually didn't get hurt this time!! But they lost their game, so that was a bummer. Tuesday morning Greg and I went to Starbucks before work and saw Katy in action. I got a special message that made my morning on my cup, but Greg didn't. (see picture below) Wednesday afternoon, I went home early because I didn't feel good, Greg had people come over to estimate for a sprinkler system and landscaping at lunch time, and later that night, I went to dinner and shopping with a good friend while Greg went to class. (I can't work the rest of the day, but I sure can go out and have fun, I know, I know) =) Thursday night, Greg had his competitive team softball game, and they pretty much trounced the other team - by 15!!! It was an awesome game. We got rained on, but that's OK. (It's fun to sit under the umbrella with your sister, huh Brian?? "You may not see!!") Today, well, I am at work....... It's fun, but I got all my work done already and it's only 10:17. It's gonna be a long day. Tonight, we are making measurements for landscaping and sprinkler installation - we will be doing it ourselves we found out. We'll also probably go for a walk, play tennis, watch a movie, etc. Tomorrow, we will sleep in and then work on getting more of the backyard done. Slowly but surely. "Slow and steady wins the race" as my great-grandma used to say.

No comments: